Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Oh you hate explicit joins too? I started in Oracle and was dismayed to find
out what the SQL standard was. I especially miss the simplicity of += outer
joins.

I'll try adding the address_id index to facility_address and see what I get!

Carlo