Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL

От: Carlo Stonebanks
Тема: Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  (Alex Stapleton, )
   Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  index growth problem  (Graham Davis, )
   Re: index growth problem  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
    Re: index growth problem  (Graham Davis, )
     Re: index growth problem  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
    Re: index growth problem  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Merlin Moncure", )
   Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
    Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
   Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  (Scott Marlowe, )
[...]
  Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  (Shaun Thomas, )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )

Just to clarify: if I expect to join two tables that I expect to benfit from
indexed scans, I should create indexes on the joined columns on BOTH sides?

Carlo