Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies

От: Carlo Stonebanks
Тема: Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Steve Atkins, )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Matthew Nuzum, )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Dave Dutcher", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Steve Atkins, )
   Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Matthew Nuzum, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Markus Schaber, )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Bill Moran, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Simon Riggs, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
  Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )
 Re: Performace Optimization for Dummies  ("Carlo Stonebanks", )

I have loaded three of the four cores by running three different versions of
the import program to import three different segments of the table to
import. The server jumps to 75% usage, with three postgresql processes
eating up 25% each., the actual client itself taking up just a few ticks.