Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-07-27 02:31, Mark Rofail wrote:
> I have written some benchmark test.

It would help (me at least) if you could be more explicit about what
exactly each instance is.

Apparently there is an 'original patch': is this the original patch by
Marco Nenciarini?
Or is it something you posted earlier?

I guess it could be distilled from the earlier posts but when I looked
those over yesterday evening I still didn't get it.

A link to the post where the 'original patch' is would be ideal...

thanks!

Erik Rijkers