What and where can I find a PostgreSQL (C++/Obj-C <--> DB) driver for my Mac OS X (10.3.8)?

От Frederick C.Lee
Тема What and where can I find a PostgreSQL (C++/Obj-C <--> DB) driver for my Mac OS X (10.3.8)?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Greetings:
    I'm developing Qt C++ and XCode/Obj-C software and need a driver to
access the database.   I'm told I need 'PSQL7' or equiv.

Question: Is this a dynamic library that is installed with PostgreSQL
via DarwinPorts?    If so, what does it look like and where is it
located?

I found the following:
/opt/local/lib/libpq.3.2.dylib
   /opt/local/lib/libpq.3.dylib
   /opt/local/lib/libpq.a
   /opt/local/lib/libpq.dylib

Are these the necessary drivers that I need?

If so, do I just like them during the build (make) process?

Regards,

Ric.

{fclee@highstream.net}

Isaac Newton understood the impact of the Apple.