Re: More issues with expressions always false (no patch)

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: More issues with expressions always false (no patch)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/20/19 10:34 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I think the "useless" free
> is cheap insurance against a permanent memory leak, as well as more
> like the coding in nearby functions like RelationGetIndexAttrBitmap.
> I wouldn't change it.

Good point, if there is a pattern it is good to follow it. But I am
pretty sure that the other issue Ranier's static analysis discovered is
a real bug and not just about shaving off a virtually no clock cycles
(but I am not 100% sure my fix is correct). Will submit it to the
commitfest so people can take a look.

Andreas