postgres 8.2 "end-of-copy marker corrupt"

От David Monarchi
Тема postgres 8.2 "end-of-copy marker corrupt"
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello -

I'm trying to copy a file to a table in Postgres 8.2 and keep receiving the following message

  ERROR: end-of-copy marker corrupt
  CONTEXT:  COPY domain_dom, line 3147756: ""

The psql statement is
   \copy domain_dom from 'Z:/Syntryx/ClassDomainProject/1170886621.txt'

I've checked the end of the file using a hex editor, and can't find anything wrong with it.  I've also counted the number of values in the last record, and can't find anything wrong there.

Searching the net has not revealed any information on this.

Any suggestions/help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

david