Re: documenting the backup manifest file format

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: documenting the backup manifest file format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-04-13 20:08, Robert Haas wrote:
> [v2-0001-Document-the-backup-manifest-file-format.patch]

Can you double check this sentence?  Seems strange to me but I don't
know why; it may well be that my english is not good enough.  Maybe a
comma after 'required' makes reading easier?

    The timeline from which this range of WAL records will be required in
    order to make use of this backup. The value is an integer.

One typo:

'when making using'  should be
'when making use'

Erik Rijkers

Сообщение: Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Сообщение: Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?