Re: abi-compliance-checker

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: abi-compliance-checker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10.06.23 22:24, Andres Freund wrote:
> Looks like we ought to add --exported-interfaces-only?

Btw., this option requires libabigail 2.1, which isn't available
everywhere yet.  For example, Debian oldstable (used on Cirrus) doesn't
have it yet.  So I'll leave this patch set as is for now.  If it turns
out that this is the right option and we want to proceed with this patch
set, we might need to think about a version check or something.