Re: Possible Bug in "View data for selected

От Stijn Vanroye
Тема Re: Possible Bug in "View data for selected
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page schreef:

> [...]

Indeed, if I recreate the table in a different database everything works
OK. Strange...
The casemanager_id field first was a normal int4 field, but is later
dropped and made again as a serial field. That's the only strange thing
that happend.
No Foreign keys are declared, just 4 simple tables with 1 id of type
serial each.

I think that I'll recreate the entire and insert the data again. I think
that's the easiest way to solve the problem for me. If you wich to
persue this a bit further though, let me know I'll be honored to help. I
don't know if there are any usefull logs I can enable or something.

Regards,

Stijn.