Re: automating perl compile time checking

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: automating perl compile time checking
Дата
Re: automating perl compile time checking  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On 06/11/2018 02:33 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2018-Jun-05, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>
>>> On 5 Jun 2018, at 16:31, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> The patch contains a simple script to run the checks. The code that finds perl files is put in a function in a
singlefile that is sourced by the three locations that need it.

>> +1 on centralizing the find-files function.
> +1 on that.  Why do we need to make the new find_perl_files file
> executable, given it's always sourced?  (I would have given a .sh
> extension because it's a lib not an executable, but I suppose that's
> just matter of taste; we certainly don't have a policy about it).
>
> Looks fine to me either way.

I've committed this, but I'm fine if people want to tweak the names. It
probably doesn't need to be executable.

cheers

andrew