Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2018/12/18 15:02, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 02:51:10PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
>> The link you shared is broken, so I couldn't read that email to understand
>> the relation of relfilenode removal optimization to the bug here or how a
>> TAP test was deployed for it.
>
> Oops.  And here you go:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20181114.124736.206988673.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp

Thanks.  I looked at:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/65997/v4-0001-TAP-test-for-copy-truncation-optimization.patch

and I now get it.  Adding a TAP test to src/test/recovery might make
sense, but I'm not completely sure.  In this case, we don't really want to
see if the WAL-skipping optimization works correctly but that it's
correctly *disabled* for foreign tables.

Thanks,
Amit

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacriticalcharacters
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters