Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Case 120011521001709 - Issues connecting topostgreSQL server

От Clemens Ladisch
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Case 120011521001709 - Issues connecting topostgreSQL server
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Keith Yanase wrote:
> I’m having difficulties connecting to our postgresql database through
> SSH tunneling when using the ODBC driver.

Do you mean SSH or SSL?

psqlODBC has no built-in support for SSH tunneling.

I would recommend to use SSL.  But if the server allows only SSH, then
you have to manually create an SSH tunnel with OpenSSH, and tell
psqlODBC to connect to that port on localhost.

> I’m able to connect to the database in DBeaver.

As far as I can see, DBeaver's SSH support is separate from the
database drivers, i.e., DBeaver creates the SSH tunnel by itself,
and then hands off that port to the database driver.

Regards,
Clemens

Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Case 120011521001709 - Issues connecting to postgreSQL server
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Case 120011521001709 - Issues connecting topostgreSQL server