Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/24/17 8:31 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the Postgres 10 release notes.  They
> are current as of two days ago, and I will keep them current.  Please
> give me any feedback you have.
>
> The only unusual thing is that this release has ~180 items while most
> recent release have had ~220.  The pattern I see that there are more
> large features in this release than previous ones.

Can you change the attribution on

Allow PL/Tcl functions to return composite types and sets

to Karl Lehenbauer? He actually wrote the original patch; I just helped
to get it through the community (something that FlightAware paid for). I
didn't realize at the time that you could change the listed Author in
the commitfest.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       jim@nasby.net