Re: [DOCS] Stats views and functions not in order?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [DOCS] Stats views and functions not in order?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11.01.23 07:11, Peter Smith wrote:
> v9-0003 --> v10-0001
>
>> I'm not sure if anything is pending for v9-0003, if there is something
>> pending, please post an updated patch for the same.
>
> Thanks for the reminder. PSA v10.

So this patch changes some sections describing system views to
refentry's.  What is the reason for that?  refentry's are basically man
pages; do we want man pages for each system view?

Maybe (*), but then we should also do the same to all the other system
views, all the system catalogs, everything else.  Just changing a few in
a single place seems odd.

(*) -- but also maybe not?