Re: The huge_pages parameter doesn't work when shared_memory_type is sysv

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: The huge_pages parameter doesn't work when shared_memory_type is sysv
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello Thomas,

22.10.2021 06:59, Thomas Munro wrote:
> That
> second patch included exactly such a documentation adjustment, and an
> error message too (the idea was to reject that combination on Linux
> but allow it on AIX).  Here are those bits, extracted.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/HE1PR0202MB28126DB4E0B6621CC6A1A91286D90%40HE1PR0202MB2812.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
Thanks for the fix! It works and looks correct to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: documentation describing the range of a number type 'integer' is incorrect