Re: Not able to update some rows in a table

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: Not able to update some rows in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 02/07/2018 16:51, Marco Fochesato ha scritto:
> Dear all,
> I have a table with 21 columns.
> Primary key is done with 20 of these colums.
>
> I have 3.313 records.
> I don't know why, but I'm not able to update some of these records.
> I don't understand, it seems that I'm not able to fetch.
Could you post some of the statement you execute? If you are unable to
SELECT some record, it's quite straightforward that you can't UPDATE them.

> It happens with Pgadmin, with Python Psycopg2 and also through
> Libreoffice Base.
OS? PG Version?

> Looking to the properties of the table in Pgadmin, I can see only the
> estimated number
> of rows. Counted rows are 'not counted'.
Seems that autovacuum is not active, or has never run (but i'm quite
sure it's not related to your problem, so it can be investigated later).

Cheers

Moreno.-

От: Robert Zenz
Сообщение: Re: Not able to update some rows in a table
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Not able to update some rows in a table