Re: Is pg_restore in 10.6 working?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Is pg_restore in 10.6 working?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/18 11:39 AM, David wrote:
> I'm not following your question.  The pre-data and post-data sections
> each go to an individual file, but the data section goes to a
> directory.  I can restore the files using psql, but it is the restore of
> the directory that is hanging.

That is not what you showed in your OP:

This pg_dump command works:
pg_dump -U postgres -f predata.sql -F p -v  -d prod_data

But a matching pg_restore command does nothing.
pg_restore -U postgres -f predata.sql -v

We would need to see the commands for data section to be able to comment
further.

--
Adrian Klaverfile:///usr/share/applications/thunderbird.desktop
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Is pg_restore in 10.6 working?
Сообщение: Re: Is pg_restore in 10.6 working?