Re: [DOCS] Missing lock conflict for ROW SHARE

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [DOCS] Missing lock conflict for ROW SHARE
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 4/12/17 06:00, diemersebastien@yahoo.fr wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/explicit-locking.html
>
> In my experience ROW SHARE conflicts with ROW EXCLUSIVE and this is not
> mentioned in the documentation. Am I missing something ?

This is not correct.  See the source for how the lock conflicts are
defined:

<https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/storage/lmgr/lock.c;h=3e33bc104d3ee71ec87efb0c39485dda4867c00c;hb=c7681b2b9a115eb05048a485480826bc0efa6d3b#l62>

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] There is one "a" too much