Re: pg_upgrade --copy-file-range

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: pg_upgrade --copy-file-range
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 3/28/24 21:45, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 2:09 PM Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> The patch I shared a couple minutes ago should fix this, effectively
>> restoring the original debug behavior. I liked the approach with calling
>> strategy_implementation a bit more, I wonder if it'd be better to go
>> back to that for the "accelerated" copy methods, somehow.
>
> Somehow I don't see this patch?

It's here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/90866c27-265a-4adb-89d0-18c8dd22bc19%40enterprisedb.com

I did change the subject to reflect that it's no longer about
pg_upgrade, maybe that breaks the threading for you somehow?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring