Re: Does PostgreSQL use atomic file creation of FS?

От Dmitry Lazurkin
Тема Re: Does PostgreSQL use atomic file creation of FS?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you. But I have read this. I said about network file system only
for example. I would like to known how PostgreSQL handles this specific
case (of course if someone knowns a answer):

fd = open(file, "w");
write(fd, data);
// crash and now I have empty file which isn't correct
fsync(fd);

PS. I think PostgreSQL doesn't have this problem.