Re: Docbook 5.x

От Alexander Law
Тема Re: Docbook 5.x
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Great!

The next items in our plan were:

- Wait a while to make sure everyone is happy with the performance. Keep
tweaking if necessary.
- Port all DSSSL customizations to XSLT.  Manually evaluate output for
quality.

Should we now compare DSSSL outputs with XSLT?
I had some success with it before. See my letter:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/57712848.7060306%40gmail.com
Those xslt's (see xhtml-like-dsssl.patch) can help us to see all the
differences and to decide which customizations to keep.

Best regards,
Alexander