Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL

От lauri.pietarinen@atbusiness.com (Lauri Pietarinen)
Тема Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
seunosewa@inaira.com (Seun Osewa) wrote in message news:<ba87a3cf.0310080256.11846ef3@posting.google.com>...
> I have tried, twice, to download the evaluation version of the alphora
> product for testing and it doesn't work.  Guess there would be a lot
> to learn from playing with it; the product is more than a RDBMS

Aw, that's unfortunate.  It took me a while to get working.
It is infact an integrated application development environment where
you can define a great part of your application in a declarative
fashion.

regards,
Lauri Pietarinen

Сообщение: Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL
Сообщение: Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL