Re: Two small patches for the News section of the website

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: Two small patches for the News section of the website
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 03/01/2021 15:56, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi ads,
>
> On 12/30/20 3:59 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>> On 28/12/2020 17:31, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>>> objectlist.patch:
>>>
>>> This updates https://www.postgresql.org/account/edit/news/ , fixes a
>>> missing </p>, and separates the "Submit for moderation" link from the
>>> item link to make it clear that these are two different things.
>>> It also updates the description above the items, and adds a note that
>>> items must be submitted, if there are items.
> Thanks for making these patches.
>
> I did go ahead and tested objectlist. I had to both modify some of the
> HTML as the <p> block was not correct, and went ahead and wordsmithed it
> a bit. Please see the attached.
>
> I will go ahead and push this up shortly.

Looks good, thanks for updating it!
I think the <p> was broken somewhere before, I couldn't find a closing one.

Regards,

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Сообщение: Re: Two small patches for the News section of the website