[ANNOUNCE] pgDay Paris 2018 - Registration, CfP and sponsorships open!

От Vik Fearing
Тема [ANNOUNCE] pgDay Paris 2018 - Registration, CfP and sponsorships open!
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The fourth annual pgDay Paris will be held in Paris, France, at the
Espace Saint-Martin, on March 15 2018.  It will feature a full day of
PostgreSQL with a single track of presentations from both local and
global speakers, covering a wide range of topics.
https://2018.pgday.paris/

Registration has now opened with early bird pricing available!
https://2018.pgday.paris/registration/

We are currently accepting proposals for presentations at the
conference.  We are interested in submissions from both seasoned
PostgreSQL experts and people new to the community, from both locals and
representatives of the global community.  In short, from anybody who has
an interesting story to tell about PostgreSQL, whether deeply technical
or about successful (or failed) usage.

Like last year, we are accepting submissions in cooperation with Nordic
PGDay which will be held two days before pgDay Paris, in Oslo, Norway.
A select number of speakers may be invited to give their presentation at
both events.  If you are interested in doing this, please pick the track
for both conferences in your submission.

All presentations are in English, and approximately 45 minutes, with
time for questions.  There may also be a few 20-minute slots available,
so don't be shy.  Full submission details are available at the website:
https://2018.pgday.paris/callforpapers/

We are also at this time accepting sponsorships, with two levels
available: Partner and Supporter.  Signing up for sponsorship can be
done directly at the site at:
https://2018.pgday.paris/sponsors/

pgDay Paris 2018 aims to fully comply with the PostgreSQL Community
Conference Guidelines.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris in March!