Re: Possible regression setting GUCs on \connect

От David Steele
Тема Re: Possible regression setting GUCs on \connect
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/27/23 19:13, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
>> I have been updating pgAudit for PG16 and ran into the following issue
>> in the regression tests:
>> \connect - user1
>> WARNING:  permission denied to set parameter "pgaudit.log_level"
>> This happens after switching back and forth a few times between the
>> current user when the regression script was executed and user1 which is
>> created in the script. Specifically, it happens at [1].
>
> If this is new in v16, I'm inclined to blame 096dd80f3, but that's
> just a guess without a test case.

Seems plausible. This can be reproduced by cloning [1] into contrib and
running `make check`. I can work out another test case but it may not
end up being simpler.

Thoughts on this Alexander?

[1] https://github.com/pgaudit/pgaudit/tree/dev-pg16-ci