[HACKERS] Missing comment for create_modifytable_path

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема [HACKERS] Missing comment for create_modifytable_path
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
While working on adding support for tuple routing for foreign
partitions, I noticed that in create_modifytable_path, we forgot to add
a comment on its new argument 'partitioned_rels'.  Attached a patch for
including that in the comments for that function.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita