Re: Simple repo browsers for the website (PoC)

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема Re: Simple repo browsers for the website (PoC)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 27/05/2021 14:49, Dave Page wrote:
> I've been working on a simple browser for the apt/yum/zypp repos to add
> to the website, for which a PoC is attached.

Definite +1. I've been wishing for such a thing for years. I can't
comment on the technical details, as I know nothing about Python, but
the idea is a great one and - IMHO - badly needed.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie