Re: How to uninstall Postgres on Iinux.

От suresh ramasamy
Тема Re: How to uninstall Postgres on Iinux.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/6/05, Ly Lam Ngoc Bich <ly.bich@ais.cmc.osaka-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> I am using Linux Fedora 3 . I've installed Postgres with
> postgresql-8.0.3.tar.gz package , so there is no rpm package  when I
> check with
>  rpm -qa|grep postgresql
>
>  Please show me the way to uninstall PostgresSQL.
>
> Sincerly yours,

>        match

****************

Go the installation directory and try
#make uninstall  - >  if it doesn't work then do the following

# make clean
# make dist clean
and remove the directory manually

regards
suresh

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore --disable-triggers does not stop triggers
От: "Premsun Choltanwanich"
Сообщение: How to delete Large Object from Database?