A small request regarding help in PGAdmin III 1.8.2

От Andrew Maclean
Тема A small request regarding help in PGAdmin III 1.8.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Is it possible to have offline Display Help on SQL commands instead of a link to the main documentation site?
I often need a reference to the SQL commands when I am not commected to the internet.
This feature was in version 1.6 why wasn't it retained in 1.8.2?

Thanks
  Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems