Re: Support TRUNCATE triggers on foreign tables

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Support TRUNCATE triggers on foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2022/07/08 17:13, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
>> If we want to add such prevention, we will need similar checks for
>> INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE not only TRUNCATE. However, I think such fix is independent
>> from this and it can be proposed as another patch.
>
> Ah OK, makes sense from that point of view. Thanks for the clarification!

So I pushed the v2 patch that Yugo-san posted. Thanks!

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: making relfilenodes 56 bits
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns