Re: Logging parallel worker draught

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Logging parallel worker draught
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-02-27 Tu 05:03, Benoit Lobréau wrote:

> On 2/25/24 23:32, Peter Smith wrote:
>> Also, I don't understand how the word "draught" (aka "draft") makes
>> sense here -- I assume the intended word was "drought" (???).
>
> yes, that was the intent, sorry about that. English is not my native
> langage and I was convinced the spelling was correct.

Both are English words spelled correctly, but with very different
meanings. (Drought is definitely the one you want here.) This reminds me
of the Errata section of Sellars and Yeatman's classic "history" work
"1066 And All That":

"For 'pheasant' read 'peasant' throughout."

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan