Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/8/19 2:40 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2019-Aug-08, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>
>> I modified the copy of the announcement on the website to include the
>> pg_upgrade option.
>>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1960/
>
> Ooh, had I thought you were going to do that, I would have told you
> about the item ending in a comma :-)

:) I made a quick modification and opted for an "either" at the
beginning of that clause and a capitalized "OR" towards the end.

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done
Сообщение: Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done