Re: simple query terminated by signal 11

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: simple query terminated by signal 11
Дата
Список pgsql-general
""Thomas Chille"" <thomas@chille.de> wrote

> I don't know how to post it, because the size is 1,5 MB?! I try to
> attch it as gzip.

No ...  I mean the "bt" result of the core dump.

$gdb <postgres_exe_path> -c <core_file_name>
bt

> .
> #0  0x080753c2 in DataFill ()
> (gdb) where
> #0  0x080753c2 in DataFill ()
> #1  0xb74253d4 in ?? ()
> #2  0x0000001d in ?? ()
> #3  0x08356fa8 in ?? ()
> #4  0x08379420 in ?? ()
> #5  0x00000000 in ?? ()
> (gdb)

Since it is repeatable in your machine, you can compile a new postgres
version with "--enable-cassert" (enable assertions in code) and
"--enable-debug"  (enable gcc debug support) configuration. Then run it on
your data and "bt" the core dump.

Regards,
Qingqing