[HACKERS] valgrind vs. shared typmod registry

От Tomas Vondra
Тема [HACKERS] valgrind vs. shared typmod registry
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] valgrind vs. shared typmod registry  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've been running some regression tests under valgrind, and it seems
select_parallel triggers some uses of uninitialized values in dshash. If
I'm reading the reports right, it complains about hashtable->size_log2
being not being initialized in ensure_valid_bucket_pointers.

I've been running tests under valgrind not too long ago and I don't
recall such failures, so perhaps something broke it in the past few days.

regards