Re: yum repo, pgloader

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: yum repo, pgloader
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/23/2016 12:08 PM, John DeSoi wrote:

>> On Jul 23, 2016, at 9:29 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>>
>> If it is any consolation I get the same error here compiling on openSUSE 13.2 with sbcl 1.2.3. Looking in the
source(ixf-schema.lisp,ixf.lisp) I see the lower case version of *IXF-STREAM*. Not sure what is going on, will do some
moredigging later.

> See
>
> https://github.com/dimitri/pgloader/issues/296

Just before you posted I found this issue:

https://github.com/dimitri/pgloader/issues/357

and did what was suggested which was to download:

http://pgloader.io/files/pgloader-bundle-3.3.0.50.tgz

Doing so and running sbcl over the new files resulted in a successful
pgloader compilation.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com