Re: BUG #18252: Assert in CheckOpSlotCompatibility() fails when recursive union filters tuples in non-recursive term

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #18252: Assert in CheckOpSlotCompatibility() fails when recursive union filters tuples in non-recursive term
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18252: Assert in CheckOpSlotCompatibility() fails when recursive union filters tuples in non-recursive term  (Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #18252: Assert in CheckOpSlotCompatibility() fails when recursive union filters tuples in non-recursive term  (Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 19.12.23 12:28, Richard Guo wrote:
> BTW, while reading the codes, I noticed two typos in simplehash.h, one
> is in the comment of SH_INSERT, the other is in the comment of
> SH_INSERT_HASH.  Attached is a trivial patch for that.

  /*
- * Insert the key key into the hash-table, set *found to true if the key
- * already exists, false otherwise. Returns the hash-table entry in either
- * case.
+ * Insert the key into the hash-table, set *found to true if the key
already
+ * exists, false otherwise. Returns the hash-table entry in either case.
   */
  SH_SCOPE       SH_ELEMENT_TYPE *
  SH_INSERT(SH_TYPE * tb, SH_KEY_TYPE key, bool *found)

I suppose the original intention might have been "Insert the key passed
in the parameter named key ..." or "Insert the key `key` ..." or
something like that.  But even if so, that's clearly confusing, so I am
in favor of your patch, just pointing this out in case someone wants to
protest.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18259: Assertion in ExtendBufferedRelLocal() fails after no-space-left condition
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18259: Assertion in ExtendBufferedRelLocal() fails after no-space-left condition