Re: Differences in UTF8 between 8.0 and 8.1

От Gregory Maxwell
Тема Re: Differences in UTF8 between 8.0 and 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/26/05, Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au> wrote:
> >   iconv -c -f UTF8 -t UTF8
> recode UTF-8..UTF-8 < dump_in.sql > dump_out.sql

I've got a file with characters that pg won't accept that recode does
not fix but iconv does. Iconv is fine for my application, so I'm just
posting to the list so that anyone looking for why recode didn't work
for them will find the suggestion to use iconv.