Re: [GENERAL] recovery dump on database with different timezone

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] recovery dump on database with different timezone
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/24/2017 06:58 AM, Edmundo Robles wrote:
> thanks for your comments,  i will change the constraints from date to
> timestamp with time zone, i hope this works :)

There is good chance it will not work until the data is cleaned up or
unless you pick just the right timezone to use in the constraint. Tom's
point being that it looks like the data was entered under different
timezones over the life of the database. It comes down to what you 'day'
range you want the CHECK to work on. In other words what timezone do you
want to anchor the range to?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com