Re: Key encryption and relational integrity

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: Key encryption and relational integrity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 28/03/2019 23:50, Peter J. Holzer ha scritto:
> On 2019-03-28 15:29:50 +0100, Moreno Andreo wrote:
>> here I'm trying to find a way so nobody can, without the use of the
>> application, match a patient with their clinical records (i.e. someone
>> breaking into the server -- data breach)
> I think it is very optimistic to assume that an intruder would get
> access to the database but not the application.
>
>          hp

Well, application resides on another instance (server), but if the
attacker has been able to take control of one server, he surely could
try to break another one, but it takes time.....

От: Moreno Andreo
Сообщение: Re: Key encryption and relational integrity
От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Key encryption and relational integrity