Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2024-02-21 at 16:03 +0100, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:
> Usage of designated initializers came up in:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/ZdWXhAt9Tz4d-lut%40paquier.xyz#9dc17e604e58569ad35643672bf74acc
>
> This converts all arrays that I could find that could clearly benefit
> from this without any other code changes being necessary.

Looking at the object_classes array and the ObjectClass enum, I don't
quite understand the point. It seems like a way to write OCLASS_OPCLASS
instead of OperatorClassRelationId, and similar?

Am I missing something?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis