Re: Restricting access to rows?

От codeWarrior
Тема Re: Restricting access to rows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You are apparently dealing with the downside of co-mingling your clients
data... maybe you should seriously consider revising your approach and
giving each client either separate databases or separate schema's within a
given database --

This is why co-mingling should be avoided...

I'd push for the former -- that way -- you can use a template database
instead of hoping that all of your filters, rules, views, etc are
accurate...