Re: make world and install-world without docs

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: make world and install-world without docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 31, 2021, at 16:16, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
However, not all buildfarm animals are set up to build the docs, and not
all owners necessarily want to. Moreover, we have provision for testing
various docs formats (PDF, epub etc). So I'd like to be able to build
and install all the world EXCEPT the docs.

Why would someone not always want to test building the docs?
What makes the docs special?

/Joel