Re: background triggers?

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: background triggers?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I agree with you that it would be better to have a background trigger
run by the database server. That was exactly what I asked. The answer
was that there is no current way to do a background trigger and to
accomplish what I want to do I need to write a daemon that calls Listen
and then on the Notify run my function.

If background triggers were a possibility that would make the whole
thing so much easier.