Re: functions and plans

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: functions and plans
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Truncate won't work for me because I don't completely empty the table, I
just empty it for that user.
Each user has the table populated with his data, basically to work like
a temporary table. When the user runs a function it repopulates his
working table and then until he runs the function again he has that
dataset to work with. (I just noticed I wrote select and delete,
actually it deletes and then selects)