Re: Docbook 5.x

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Docbook 5.x
Дата
Re: Docbook 5.x
Список pgsql-docs
On 9/14/16 7:18 AM, Alexander Law wrote:
> Please look at the
> http://oc.postgrespro.ru/index.php/s/ttJyMDLr8Xr1HTu/download
> where I have gathered together all the significant differences, that we
> have between DSSSL and XSLT outputs.
> I have marked red the differences that I would consider as negative.
> Let's decide which ones are acceptable and which we need to eliminate.

Thank you for making that list.  I have a similar list that is not quite
the same, so together we'll probably find all the problems.  I have
checked both lists and most of the issues are not terribly critical.

I have now committed fixes for what I think were the major missing
usability issues: header customization and index letter links.  I would
be comfortable with switching the default build to XSLT now and work out
the remaining issues on the fly.  What do you think?

(I also have a similar list for switching the PDF build from jadetex to
fop.  We are also in pretty good shape there, but I have not finished
the evaluation fully.)