Re: Would PostgreSQL 16 native transparent data encryption support database level encryption?

От Thorsten Glaser
Тема Re: Would PostgreSQL 16 native transparent data encryption support database level encryption?
Дата
Re: Would PostgreSQL 16 native transparent data encryption support database level encryption?
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 18 May 2023, Tony Xu wrote:

>Our use-case is for a multi-tenancy scenario - we are considering using
>different databases to store different customer's data, however, for

Why not using multiple clusters then?

Better isolation of the customers, but still on one server.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)