[pgsql-cluster-hackers] Replication over RDMA with Infiniband or RoCE

От DEV_OPS
Тема [pgsql-cluster-hackers] Replication over RDMA with Infiniband or RoCE
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Hi all

we are going to implement the replication over RDMA with Infiniband

the use case is target on high-end OLTP application , that requires NO
DATA LOST between master and slaves which in different locations or
cities, with HIGH PERFORMANCE REPLICATION with very LOW LATENCY (such as
in 'ns' or 'us', but not 'ms' or 's'), and robust, reliable and secure.

we writing to here is to ask for help:

for the design of the architect, need to archive above object/target,
our question is what's the matter need to be considered, which component
or sub-system will be impacted, I think just replace TCP IP replication
stack is not helpful too much.

so we writing to here for help.

would you please advice?

best wishes

-TY

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: