Re: again...

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема Re: again...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Ati Rosselet <ati.rosselet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still getting a lot of these entries in my eventlog whenever I have a
> reasonably large amount of logging:
>
> Event Type:    Error
> Event Source:    PostgreSQL
> Event Category:    None
> Event ID:    0
> Date:        10/22/2008
> Time:        9:36:28 AM
> User:        N/A
> Computer:    ----------
> could not write to log file: Bad file descriptor
>
> production server 8.3.3 (tried with 8.3.4 - same thing), win 2003 server.
> I'd send this to psql-bugs, but I can't figure out how to reproduce it.. and
> apparently noone else has seen this?   Or is noone else running postgres on
> win2003??? (survey says??)

The same problem is registered for PG 8.3.3 instance under win2k3 (w/o
SP, w/o antivirus) control. Trying to figure out what is the reason
and how to solve it (installation is not mine)...

This message is just to say that you're not alone :-) Maybe this is
common problem for win2k3, will see.
--
Sincerely yours,
Nikolay Samokhvalov