Re: xpath_* namespace bug

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема Re: xpath_* namespace bug
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/10/07, CG <cgg007@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can't wait... Got to have it now. :(
>
> I patched xpath.c and created a function which takes a third parameter which are the known namespaces in a space
delimitedhash list ... I based the patch on some example code from the libxml website which works perfectly from the
commandline. However, in PostgreSQL, it only works 65% of the time. The other 35% of the time it returns an empty
string.I have no idea how to debug that kind of problem.

Maybe if you look at the current CVS code (xml.c) it can help (as I've
said, namespaces support is implemented there).

> You make it sound like 8.3 will have full-featured xpath_* frunctions. Will it have full-featured xslt support as
well?

No. For XSLT, you'll still have to use contrib/xml2. This most
probably will be changed in future versions (separate contrib/xslt or
something).

--
Best regards,
Nikolay

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate Unique Key constraint error
От: Benoit Mathieu
Сообщение: TOAST, large objects, and ACIDity